Bidding on Mack Live! or Mack Timed Event Auctions is simple.
Follow these steps to get registered and set-up for bidding.
1. Use Google Chrome as your browser.
2. On the www.mackauctioncompany.com homepage click on BID LIVE! or Timed Auction.
3. Scroll down to the sale you wish to participate in.
4. Click on “Request to Bid” which will take you to “Login to Your Account”
5. If you are a new customer click on “Don’t Have An Account? Sign Up”
6. If you have previously registered to Mack Live! Enter your Email, Password and Login and Click on Accept Terms. (Skip steps 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11)
7. Fill in your information. We do not have access to your password or know the password you have created. Remember it or write it down! We can only Reset It for You.
8. Accept terms and conditions and email notifications.
9. Click on Submit.
10. Now you will be on “Bid Request Pending” page.
11. Click on “Accept Terms & Conditions”
12. Your request to bid has now been sent to Mack Auction Company.
13. Check your email Inbox. You should receive an email saying your request to bid is pending. (Check your Junk mail box as well).
14. After Mack Auction Company has approved you to bid, you will receive a second email confirming your approval.
15. Approval will usually be done within 24 Hours of your request.
16. You will have to send a request to bid on each sale you wish to participate in until you have become an established bidder in good standing with Mack Auction Company.
17. Once you have completed your initial registration and if you wish to bid on a phone or tablet, please download our live bidding App. To download the App from the Apple App Store, click HERE. To download the App from the Google Play Store, click HERE. Please ensure you have registered with us before downloading the App. IN ORDER TO USE THE APP PLEASE REGISTER ON THE PAGE BELOW BY CLCKING SIGN UP.